Join us for the 38th Spring Festival of Awareness celebration in 2 locations this year in BC.
Okanagan April 29 to May 1 • Kootenay May 20-22. (Second annual)
Below is the schedule for the Penticton event, just click to read
Cost for Penticton if registered before March 20:
Adults $150 • Seniors/Teens $125
Entrance fees go up, the longer you wait to register.
If you need clarity call Marion 250-497-6861 or Angele 250-366-0038
Accommodation in Penticton will be at the Days Inn, ask for Spring Festival special rates. Meals are optional at both locations.
Cost for Johnson’s Landing if registered early is Adults $135 • Seniors and Teens $110 and includes FREE camping. • On the home page is the Johnson’s Landing schedule. Please click that Spring Festival cover for details.
At Johnson’s Landing we have lots of camping and a variety of upgrades
Download the PDF for printing by clicking the blue letters download the pdf.
- Accommodation is on a first come first served basis, so register early.
- On-site Registration starts at NOON at Shatford Center, Penticton. It is across from the Penticton Library and used to be Pen HI, the old high school made of bricks.
Dinner is served from 5:15 to 6:15 pm.
- Opening Ceremonies begin at 7 pm followed by Introduction of Workshop Leaders and a Crystal Bowl Meditation.
- Sunrise Ceremonies start at 7 am each morning with a variety of movement and meditation exercises.
- Please bring a travelling mug as there will be two refreshment stations with Organic Teas and Fair Trade coffee. You can purchase travel mugs in the festival store if you don’t bring one.
- Workshops start at 9 am Saturday and continue to 9 pm with breaks for lunch and dinner.
The schedule is the same for Sunday except after lunch the workshops are 2 hours long, the Closing Circle is at 4:15 pm in the Great Hall.
- The Festival Store has space to sell various crafts, crystals, jewellery and more.
- You must be a registered festival participant, healer or instructor to apply. We charge a 15 % commission. Click Festival Store to the right for application and details.
- Healing Oasis will have many readers and healers available for private sessions at $25 for 1/2 hour and $40 for 1 hour.
- Click Healers Form if you wish to apply to be a Healer and work 6 hours.
- Healing Oasis Schedule:
- Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 11:30am – 2:30pm | 2:45pm – 5:45pm | 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am – 12:00pm | 12:15pm – 3:15pm
- ***Signup starts at 1pm on Fri, Sat and Sun sign-up starts at 8 am ***
Is it okay to leave a workshop if it isn’t suitable?
Yes, by all means leave if you are not happy. People will be leaving workshops to attend appointments in the healing oasis throughout your workshop so don’t be embarrassed at all. We would rather you find yourself in a workshop where you are happy.
Can I get a refund if I missed my Healing Oasis appointment?
Not if you did not show… If the Healer doesn’t show then we give refunds.
Why can’t I book an hour with a practitioner who has scheduled only half-hours?
It will show up on the sign up sheet if that practitioner will allow half hour or full hour appointments. Some are not set up for a longer time frame.
However if it shows half hour appointments, you can book two in a row if you like.
What if I don’t like the treatment or reading?
Talk to the person at the registration desk and/or mention it to Sunnaira, Angéle or Marion.