Welcome to the 2017 Spring Festival of Awareness at Johnson’s Landing Retreat Center • April 28-30, 2017..
If you click the Spring Festival ...the pdf of the schedule will appear.
Register before April 1 and SAVE
Either online.. form is to the right or by phone 250-366-4402
$135 includes FREE camping, refreshments like organic tea and coffee and cookies for snacks
late registrations cost $150
Vegetarian Meals include dessert and beverage.
6 meals $90 Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
5 meals $75 Sat. breakfast to Sunday lunch
Individual Meals: Breakfast $ 12 • Lunch or Dinners $ 17
If you have dietary restrictions please let us know.
If you don't enjoy camping there are a variety of upgrades
These are per person, per day rates, plus taxes. (includes linens and towels)
SHARED Accommodations (2 singles -or- 1 double bed)
Room in the Lodge - $ 40 ea.
Tipi - 2 or more people $ 40 ea.
Tree House - 2 people $ 45 ea.
Cabin - 2 people $ 50 ea.
Dorm - 2 or more people $ 50 ea.
Tent Cabin $ 40
Room in the Lodge $ 60
Tipi $ 70
Tree House $ 70
Cabin $ 75
Angele is the organizer, please call 250-366-4402 if you have questions.
These pages are printed in Issues Magazine and available at metaphysical shops around BC and AB
Download the PDF for printing by clicking the blue letters download the pdf.
- Accommodation is on a first come first served basis, so register early.
- Opening Ceremonies begin at 7 pm followed by Introduction of Workshop Leaders and a Crystal Bowl Meditation.
- Sunrise Ceremonies start at 7 am each morning with a variety of movement and meditation exercises.
- Please bring a travelling mug as there will be two refreshment stations with Organic Teas and Fair Trade coffee. You can purchase travel mugs in the festival store if you don't bring one.
- Workshops start at 9 am Saturday and continue to 9 pm with breaks for lunch and dinner.
The schedule is the same for Sunday except after lunch the workshops are 2 hours long, the Closing Circle is at 4:15 pm in the Great Hall.
- The Festival Store has space to sell various crafts, crystals, jewellery and more.
- You must be a registered festival participant, healer or instructor to apply. We charge a 15 % commission. Click Festival Store to the right for application and details.
- Healing Oasis will have readers and healers available for private sessions at $25 for 1/2 hour and $40 for 1 hour.
- Click Healers Form if you wish to apply to be a Healer and work 6 hours.
- Healing Oasis Schedule:
- Friday: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 11:30am – 2:30pm | 2:45pm – 5:45pm | 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am – 12:00pm | 12:15pm – 3:15pm
- ***Signup starts at 1pm on Fri, Sat and Sun sign-up starts at 8 am ***
Dinner is served from 5:15 to 6:15 pm.
Is it okay to leave a workshop if it isn't suitable?
Yes, by all means leave if you are not happy. People will be leaving workshops to attend appointments in the healing oasis throughout your workshop so don’t be embarrassed at all. We would rather you find yourself in a workshop where you are happy.
Can I get a refund if I missed my Healing Oasis appointment?
Not if you did not show... If the Healer doesn't show then we give refunds.
Why can't I book an hour with a practitioner who has scheduled only half-hours?
It will show up on the sign up sheet if that practitioner will allow half hour or full hour appointments. Some are not set up for a longer time frame.
However if it shows half hour appointments, you can book two in a row if you like.