This is last years schedule so you can see what a Wise Women event looks like.
Next event is Sept 16 – 18, 2016 in Penticton at the Shatford Centre.
We host a second Wise Women’s Festival in the Kootenays at Johnson’s Landing • Aug 26-28, 2016
New program for both Wise Women events will be posted online, the beginning of June.
Penticton events cost $125 for Crones and Maidens • Adults $150
Johnsons Landing events cost $110 for Crones and Maiden and $135 for Adults with Free camping
If you register at least 3 weeks before each event. The fees increase the longer you wait.
For details about the Penticton event call Marion 250-497-6861 or Angele as she is the organizer: 250-366-0038.
These pages are printed in Issues Magazine and available at metaphysical shops around BC and AB
If you ‘Click to Read’ you can read the program online OR download the pdf for printing by clicking the blue letters download the pdf.
- Accommodation is on a first come first served basis, so register early.
- On-site Registration starts at NOON at Shatford Center, Penticton. It is across from the Penticton Library and used to be Pen HI, the old high school made of bricks.
Dinner is served from 5:15 to 6:15 pm.
- Opening Ceremonies begin at 7 pm followed by Introduction of Workshop Leaders and a Crystal Bowl Meditation.
- Sunrise Ceremonies start at 7 am each morning with a variety of movement and meditation exercises.
- Please bring a travelling mug as there will be two refreshment stations with Organic Teas and Fair Trade coffee. You can purchase travel mugs in the festival store if you don’t bring one.
- Workshops start at 9 am Saturday and continue to 9 pm with breaks for lunch and dinner.
The schedule is the same for Sunday except after lunch the workshops are 2 hours long, the Closing Circle is at 4:15 pm in the Great Hall.
- The Festival Store has space to sell various crafts, crystals, jewellery and more.
- You must be a registered festival participant, healer or instructor to apply. We charge a 15 % commission. Click Festival Store to the right for application and details.
- Healing Oasis will have many readers and healers available for private sessions at $25 for 1/2 hour and $40 for 1 hour.
- Click Healers Form if you wish to apply to be a Healer and work 6 hours.
- Healing Oasis Schedule:
- Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 11:30am – 2:30pm | 2:45pm – 5:45pm | 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am – 12:00pm | 12:15pm – 3:15pm
- ***Signup starts at 1pm on Fri, Sat and Sun sign-up starts at 8 am ***
Is it okay to leave a workshop if it isn’t suitable?
Yes, by all means leave if you are not happy. People will be leaving workshops to attend appointments in the healing oasis throughout your workshop so don’t be embarrassed at all. We would rather you find yourself in a workshop where you are happy.
Can I get a refund if I missed my Healing Oasis appointment?
Not if you did not show… If the Healer doesn’t show then we give refunds.
Why can’t I book an hour with a practitioner who has scheduled only half-hours?
It will show up on the sign up sheet if that practitioner will allow half hour or full hour appointments. Some are not set up for a longer time frame.
However if it shows half hour appointments, you can book two in a row if you like.
What if I don’t like the treatment or reading?
Talk to the person at the registration desk and/or mention it to Sunnaira, Angéle or Marion.