The 2017 Wise Womens Festival will be held in the Kootenays at Johnson’s Landing • September 15-17
Maggie will lead a Sweat on Thursday, Sept 14. It will be by donation and if you wish to help with making the lodge we start at 9 am. More details on the pdf.
Click the blue letters to read the page 2017-wise-women
Weekend event is $125 if you register before August 15 and includes Free camping. $150 for late registrations
Register by phoning 250-366-4402 or clicking the registration online form to the right.
Vegetarian Meals include dessert and beverage.
6 meals $100 Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
5 meals $86 Sat. breakfast to Sunday lunch
Individual Meals: Breakfast $ 14 • Lunch or Dinners $ 19
If you have dietary restrictions please let us know.
If you don’t enjoy camping there are a variety of upgrades
These are per person, per day rates, plus taxes. (includes linens and towels)
SHARED Accommodations (2 singles -or- 1 double bed)
Room in the Lodge – $ 40 ea.
Tipi – 2 or more people $ 40 ea.
Tree House – 2 people $ 45 ea.
Cabin – 2 people $ 50 ea.
Dorm – 2 or more people $ 50 ea.
Tent Cabin $ 40
Room in the Lodge $ 60
Tipi $ 70
Tree House $ 70
Cabin $ 75
Angele is the organizer, please call 250-366-4402 if you have questions
These pages are printed in Issues Magazine and available at metaphysical shops around BC and AB
If you ‘Click to Read’ you can read the program online OR download the pdf for printing by clicking the blue letters download the pdf.
- Accommodation is on a first come first served basis, so register early.
- Opening Ceremonies begin at 7:30 pm followed by Introduction of Workshop Leaders then a native drum circle so bring your voices and drum.
- Sunrise Ceremonies is Yoga at 7 am both mornings.
- Please bring a travelling mug as there will be two refreshment stations with Organic Teas and Fair Trade coffee. You can purchase travel mugs in the festival store if you don’t bring one.
- Workshops start at 9 am Saturday and continue to 9 pm with breaks for lunch and dinner.
The schedule is the same for Sunday except after lunch the workshops are 2 hours long, the Closing Circle is at 4:20 pm in the Dome.
- The Festival Store is on the front lawn of the lodge.
- Healing Oasis will have many readers and healers available for private sessions at $25 for 1/2 hour and $40 for 1 hour.
- Click Healers Form if you wish to apply to be a Healer and work 6 hours.
- Healing Oasis Schedule:
- Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturday: by appt, will happen as needed
- ***Signup starts at 1pm on Fri ***
Dinner is served at 5:30.
Is it okay to leave a workshop if it isn’t suitable?
Yes, by all means leave if you are not happy. People will be leaving workshops to attend appointments in the healing oasis throughout your workshop so don’t be embarrassed at all. We would rather you find yourself in a workshop where you are happy.
Can I get a refund if I missed my Healing Oasis appointment?
Not if you did not show… If the Healer doesn’t show then we give refunds.
Why can’t I book an hour with a practitioner who has scheduled only half-hours?
It will show up on the sign up sheet if that practitioner will allow half hour or full hour appointments. Some are not set up for a longer time frame.
However if it shows half hour appointments, you can book two in a row if you like.
What if I don’t like the treatment or reading?
Talk to the person at the registration desk and/or mention it to Sunnaira, Angéle or Marion.